Friday, December 17, 2010

UFO Challenge 2011

This tub contains a dozen UFOs, selected more or less randomly as I tidied up my sewing area. Some of them are quite new (I guess that’s why they were near the top of the piles) while others have been around for some time. There is one in there that has travelled to and from retreats with me for at least three years!

I’m committing to a year-long UFO Challenge on the Patchwork Times blog by Judy Laquidara. Each month she will choose a number randomly, and that’s the UFO to be completed that month.

The easy part was finding twelve candidates for my list. The challenging part will be completing them! But if all goes to plan at the end of the year my bin will be empty and I’ll have a stack of finished projects!

Here's the list!

1.      Wonky Pumpkins

2.     Irish Chain baby quilt

3.      African collage

4.      Halloween strips

5.      New York Beauty blocks

6.      Hudson Bay log cabin

7.      Hexagon table toppers

8.      “Ugly” and curves blocks
9.      Cows baby quilt

10.   NOEL blocks

11.   Coffee cups

12.   Pink hexagons















Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

That's the spirit. We're with you. Look forward to seeing your finished projects.

Ruth said...

you can do it Louisa!

Dionne said...

Nice list! I just joined the challenge and am looking forward to following along with everyone's progress!
Cheers,
Dionne