Sunday, November 13, 2016

Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks #14

A new edition of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks comes out this week! It looks like this:

Volume 14 -- on newsstands about November 15

So, why am I so excited about this, you ask?  Because I have a block in this issue, that's why!  And not only that, my block is on the cover!  Right there, first block at the very top!  

Let me know when you see this magazine out there!  (And if you buy the magazine, you get directions for not only my block (see page 38), but 99 other blocks that are nearly as wonderful as this one.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Another block! Way to go Louisa. I will have to go check the magazine rack at Shopper's where I got the last one. :-D

Kristen said...

Not sure you still monitor your blog (I know I've long since given up mine!) but wanted to let you know I recently finished a full quilt of your block and just posted a pic on Instagram (I'm tenquilt5 over there). I tried to find you on Insta to tag you but no luck. If you are on, please feel free to comment on my post to identify yourself! I was a block tester for this issue and yours was one of the blocks I tested. Then I adapted the black and white areas for chain piecing and made a bunch more to use up my scraps!